first quarter 14-0 Georgetown... announcers said, they are scoring too easy, too early.
I had a good time at the homecoming game last week!
If anyone could post some updates on this game I'd be much obliged. But if the score gets too ugly I'd understand not posting one up.
Go Wahoos!
Go Mounties!
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/flipanova_7/Inferno.jpg[/img]
first quarter 14-0 Georgetown... announcers said, they are scoring too easy, too early.
sounds like it's getting ugly fast... UVaWise secondary seems to be horrible today. Georgetown is driving again.. 1st and 10...at UvaWise 20 yard line
Interception..UvaWise
UvaWise driving.. 2 consecutive first downs.
1st and 10.. 2 yard gain by Morgan to 50 yard line
3rd and 6... QB throws high again (has already thrown 2 picks today).. 4th and 6.. UVaWise punting
ouch...
Go Wahoos!
Go Mounties!
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/flipanova_7/Inferno.jpg[/img]
TOUCHDOWN!!! GEORGETOWN! on 90 yard punt return
21-0 second quarter.. i'm not listening anymore.. it's getting ugly and UvaWise can't seem to do anything against this team...
here's the link if anybody wants to listen
www.redzonemedia.com
UVA-Wise specails teams suck. They had a punt and kick returned against them lastweek.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Bookmarks